2) Company collects personally identifiable information that you provide on online form, which includes Name, Contact Number, Email id, Address and any other information you may provide.
3) We take privacy seriously. Our web services automatically detect a user's Ip Address, when he/she visits our website and stores it. We may use it for survey and other purposes.
4) As long as you are not logged in, this information is fairly anonymous and we will use it only to create anonymous statistics (which we may sell to third parties).
5) We may also provide the information collected about you if, in cases of fraud or other criminal activities, we are subpoenaed to do so by competent legal authorities.
6) Our Website uses technologies such as cookies to provide visitors with tailored information upon each visit. Cookies are a common part of many commercial Websites that allow small text files to be sent by a Website, accepted by a Web browser.
7) A Cookie helps us to recognize you when you re-visit our sites and to co-ordinate your access to different pages on the sites.
8) The company will take necessary steps to ensure that the personal information collected is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
9) You can access and request correction of any personal information concerning you at any time. You may also request that your personal information be deleted at any time.
10) Any such requests should be made directly by contacting us and we shall do the needful as soon as possible.
11) Your information is secure and protected. It will not be shared with any third party without your permission with the exception of a legal request.